We are delighted to announce our speakers for the summit this year:
- Alban de Fay – Head of Fixed Income SRI, Amundi Asset Management
- Alderman Alison Gowman – Deputy Chairman, Green Finance Initiative
- Alexandra Basirov – Managing Director, Head of Official Institutions Coverage, UK, BNP Paribas
- Alice Garton, Head of Climate Change, Client Earth
- Ashvin Seetulsingh – Partner, Clifford Chance
- Ben Caldecott – Founding Director, Oxford Sustainable Finance Programme, University of Oxford
- Bram Adema – Managing Director, CFP Green Buildings
- Cecilia Repinski – Executive Director, Stockholm Green Digital
- The Rt Hon. Claire Perry MP – Minister of State for Energy and Clean Growth
- The Rt Hon the Lord Mayor of London, Alderman Charles Bowman
- Craig Lucas, Director of Science and Innovation for Climate and Energy, BEIS
- Daniel Klier – Group Head of Strategy and Global Head of Sustainable Finance, HSBC Holdings plc
- David E. Harris – Group Head of Sustainable Business at London Stock Exchange & Head of Sustainable Investment, FTSE Russell
- David Lunsford – Co-Founder and Head of Development, Carbon Delta
- Emma Howard Boyd – Chair, Environment Agency
- Faith Ward – Chief Responsible Investment Officer, Brunel Pension Partnership Ltd
- Gavin Templeton – Head of Sustainable Finance, Green Investment Group
- Hiroyuki Kato – President and CEO DBJ Securities Co., Ltd
- Dr Heleni Pantelidou – Associate Director, Geotechnics & Infrastructure, Arup
- Jessica Fries – Executive Chairman, The Prince’s Accounting for Sustainability Project (A4S)
- John Glen MP – Economic Secretary to the Treasury
- Justin Mundy – Willis Towers Watson; Distinguished Fellow, World Resource Institute
- Klaas de Vos – Deputy Director, World Ocean Initiative, Economist Group
- Leonie Schreve – Managing Director, Global head of Sustainable Finance, ING Bank
- Maheep Jain – Investment Director, Infrastructure Team, CDC
- Manjula Lee – CEO Founder, WWG
- Mark Dooley – Global Head of Green Energy, Macquarie Capital (Europe) Limited
- Martina Garcia – Head of Emerging Markets Strategy, LSE
- Michael Sheren – Senior Advisor, Bank of England
- Miroslav Petkov – Director, Sustainable Finance, Financial Services, S&P Global Ratings
- Nick Blyth – Policy & Engagement Lead, IMEA
- Nick Bridge – Foreign Secretary’s Climate Change Envoy, Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Nick Molho – Executive Director, Aldersgate Group
- Nick Robins – Professor in Practice – Sustainable Finance, Grantham Research Institute, LSE
- Lord Nicolas Stern – CIG Patel Professor Economics and Government, LSE and Chair, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment
- Orlando Lima – Deputy Secretary for Macroeconomic Policy at the Ministry of Finance, Brazil
- Paddy Arber – Senior Analyst, Global Public Policy and Sustainability, Aviva plc
- Peter Cripps – Editor, Environmental Finance
- Philippe Zaouati – Chair, Finance for Tomorrow & CEO, Mirova
- Rafael del Villar – Advisor to the Governor, Banco de Mexico
- Rhian-Mari Thomas – Managing Director, Chair Barclays Green Banking Council, Barclays Bank
- Dr Richard Mattison – CEO, Trucost part of S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Richard Taylor – Director of Standards Market Development, BSI
- Sir Roger Gifford – Chairman, Green Finance Initiative
- Robin Smale – Director, Vivid Economics
- Rowan Douglas CBE – Chief Executive Officer of Capital, Science & Policy Practice, Willis Towers Watson
- Russell Picot – Special Advisor to the TCFD
- Sean Kidney – CEO, Climate Bonds Initiative
- Sherry Madera – Special Advisor for Asia, City of London Corporation
- Simon Howard, Chief Executive Officer, UKSIF
- Stephanie Maier – Director, Responsible Investment, HSBC Global Asset Management
- Tanveer Hussain – Head of Peer Supervision and Risks Division, PRA, Bank of England
- Tim Nixon – Head of Sustainability Thought Leadership and Managing Editor, Sustainability, Thomson Reuters
- Tomasz Chruszczow – Special Envoy for Climate Change, Poland’s High-Level Climate Champion, Ministry of the Environment
What is the cost to attend the Summit?
- This is a free event – we welcome representatives from across the Green Finance community who want to engage with this agenda.
- A number of places are available for students at this business event. These places are now FULL, allocated on a first come first served basis.
Where can I find the agenda?
- Please visit the event page for the most up to date agenda.
Who can I notify of dietary requirements?
- If you have not already indicated on your registration for the event, please email us with any special or dietary requirements before 10 July 2018. You must consent for the City of London Corporation to process this information for the event in order for us to provide your requirement. Onsite please approach a member of staff. Food items will be clearly labelled. If you have not notified us of your requirement in advance of the event we will do our best to accommodate you.
Where is the event held?
- The event is held at the Guildhall, Gresham Street, City of London EC2V 7HH. Directions are here.
What time is registration and where do I go?
- Registration starts at 08:00. Delegates should arrive at the Guildhall Art Gallery entrance. Please allow plenty of time to check-in and collect badges. We expect registration to be very busy. The summit will begin with opening remarks at 09:00.
Where do I collect my badge?
- Badges will be available to collect from the registration desks on arrival. Please keep your badge with you throughout the duration of the event.
Can I bring a colleague?
- No, the event is now fully booked to capacity. We cannot guarantee entry to those who just turn up on the day – this will be assessed on capacity for health & safety reasons.
Do I need a printed ticket on the day?
- No, if you have registered via Eventbrite you just need to come along on the day and we will check you in on arrival.
Can I have a copy of the delegate list?
- In the spirit of the Summit being sustainable, the event will be paperless and therefore no print items will available on the day.
- We will be asking all delegates to use an event app (Attendify) to access the agenda, delegate list, speaker profiles and documents for the Summit. Further details will be sent to each registered delegate and speaker in advance of the event.
- Details of the event app will be emailed to each delegate before the event. Delegates will need to download the app and create a profile which will enable them to view the agenda, speaker profiles, sponsors, exhibitors, presentations and related documents.
Who can I notify about a special requirement?
- Please email here before 10 July 2018.
Is there wifi available?
- Yes, free wifi is available for all delegates – details on the day.
Will the event be live streamed?
- Unfortunately this event will not be live streamed. However presentations and some speeches will be made available online a few days after the event.
Social media details: